Follow these few shot steps and you will be well on your way to having an amazing campaign page with photos from your Flickr album!
- Start out by logging into your Flickr account and clicking on the "You" tab on the top left of the page.
- Next, click on the "Albums" tab and choose the album that you want to share on your campaign page.
- Change the word ALBUMS in the link to SETS. So it will look like this now: https://www.flickr.com/photos/36444715@N03/sets/72157636783660024
- Log into your Side-Out account. Find your campaign page and click on the "edit" button.
- Scroll to the bottom of the edit page and find the box that says "Flickr Album URL" on the bottom left of the page.
- Paste the link you copied from Flickr in that box and be sure to click the "Submit" button.
Your album will now show up on your campaign page for all of your visitors to see!
Good luck fundraising!