When ordering jerseys for your team from Shop Dig Pink®, you are asked to use the "Team Builder" system. This tutorial will show you how to do just that.
Once you are at the Dig Pink® T-Shirt Jersey page, you can begin building your team order.
1. Select the color jersey you want for your first player
2. Click the "Add a player" button.
3. Select the size that you would like for player number 1.
4. After selecting the size, type in the player's name and the jersey number that you want on the shirt for your first player.
5. Once you have selected all of the options, click on the "Save" button to save that player to the roster.
6. Keep adding players until you have filled your entire roster.
**REMEMBER to click save after every player. We recommend purchasing your libero the same color jersey as the rest of the team, and using their usual alternate jersey for play.
7. When you have your entire roster complete, select and "In Hand Date" and your "Event Date" to ensure that we get your order to you on time. Please be sure to give yourself at least 3-4 days in between "In Hand" and "Event" dates in the case that a mistake happens with your order.
8. Once complete, select "Add to Cart" and follow through with your checkout process.