How Do I Return an Item?
- To request a return of one or more items in an order, log in to our account and navigate to "My Account."
- Then, navigate to the "Completed Orders" section and click on the "Return Item(s)" button.
- In the next screen, select the products that you want to return using the "Qty. to Return" drop down boxes and choose the "Return Reason." The "Return Action" and "Comments" are optional fields.
- Click on "Submit Return Request."
To Send Back the Item...
Place the items you wish to return back in their original packaging along with the packing slip inside of the original box.
- On a note or on the packing slip, please include your name, order number (if available), email address, and a phone number that we can contact you at.
- Indicate the item that you are returning (including the size) and the reason you are returning the item(s). Indicate that you want to “Return for Refund.” If the item is an exchange, write “Exchange” and indicate what you are exchanging the item for.
- Seal box and ship the product to the address below. We recommend using the US Postal Service, as we find that they have the most affordable rates. Please ship box to:
The Side-Out Foundation
3935 University Drive
Fairfax, VA 22033
Please Note: As the customer, you are responsible for any shipping charges, fees, or taxes when returning or exchanging items.
*Unlike many companies, we do not charge a restocking fee for your convenience.
If you have any questions regarding the return process or our return policy, please feel free contact us at email@example.com or 877.DIG.PINK.