When using The Side-Out Foundation logos, maintain a space that equals 200% of the height of the rectangle around the logo. The space surrounding the sides of the logos should be the width of the letter ‘S’ in Side-Out.
For the Dig Pink® logo, the distance between the logo and any surrounding images should be the width of the volleyball in the logo.
The Side-Out Foundation’s marks include, but are not limited to, The Side-Out Foundation name, logo, the Dig Pink® name, Dig Pink® Rally, Dig Pink® Tour, Side-Out Ambassador Program, Rock the Pink™ Festival, logos, and image. Do not modify or alter the marks or use them in a confusing way, including suggesting sponsorship or endorsement by Side-Out, or in any way that confuses Side-Out’s brand.
- Change the colors of the logos
- Use old versions of the Dig Pink® logo or Side-Out logo
- Use our logos as a means to promote your pink product without The Side-Out Foundation’s consent.
- Use images of Side-Out’s marketing material to promote a product.
- Do not use these logos or The Side-Out Foundations name or initiatives if you are not raising funds or awareness on behalf of Side-Out.
- Use Side-Out’s logos to market your campaign on your website or on flyers
- Put our logo (with permission from Side-Out) on your website to show support for our mission.
- Side-Out primarily uses Sans Serif fonts when creating handouts or other promotional materials. Getting information to our constituents is very important to The Side-Out Foundation. The font used conveys a message of its own. Please be sure to pair Side-Out’s logos with an easy to read, stylish font.
Here are some suggestions:
- Helvetica Neue