Follow the instructions below to submit your donations:
- Take all cash donations you may have to your local bank and request a cashier’s check.
- Donors should make all checks payable to The Side-Out Foundation and should reference the school/club in the memo of the check.
- Make a copy of all checks received for your records.
- Please include our mail-in donation form including you donation total and your contact information with your donation(s).
- Dig Pink®/USPS Safe, Secure and Economical Method of Mailing Donations:
- Mail checks at any US Post Office via Priority Mail to:
The Side-Out Foundation
11208 Waples Mill Rd. #103
Fairfax, VA 22030
- Place your sealed manila envelope into the USPS special tear-proof Priority Mail envelope and specify that it is registered mail. This will insure that the envelope will be easily trackable.
- You can easily calculate the cost for Priority Mail and the additional services based on the weight and listed information. In most cases nationwide, it should be less than $10.00. This expense is deductible. There is no charge for the Priority Mail tear-proof envelopes.
As soon as funds arrive at Side-Out, they will be deposited into your campaign's fundraising page to reflect your total efforts.
For fund submission deadlines pertaining to awards eligibility click here