- To be eligible for the AVCA Grand Prize, donations should be SUBMITTED BY NOVEMBER 15th.
- For awards other than the grand prize, donations should be submitted by DECEMBER 1st.
Follow the instructions below to submit your donations:
- Checks: Donors should make checks payable to The Side-Out Foundation and should reference the school/club in the memo of the check. If they would like to include a personal message to be posted on the fundraising site with their donation, have them fill out the mail-in donation form.
Check dollar amounts and contact information will be manually entered into your campaign website by a Side-Out representative upon receipt. Once completed, you may download the donor list from the website to mail or e-mail thank you notes.
- Dig Pink®/USPS Safe, Secure and Economical Method of Mailing Donations:
- Take all cash donations to your local bank and request a cashier’s check made out to The Side-Out Foundation.
- Make a copy of all checks received for your records.
- Total your donations. You may also want to include a mail-in donation form, but it is not required. As soon as funds arrive at Side-Out, a representative will manually enter dollar amounts and contact information into your campaign website.
- The checks should be mailed at any US Post Office via Priority Mail to:
The Side-Out Foundation
3935 University Drive
Fairfax, VA 22030
- Place your sealed manila envelope into the USPS special tear-proof Priority Mail envelope and specify registered mail. This will insure that the envelope will be easily trackable.
- The cost for Priority Mail with the additional services designated above can be easily calculated on the USPS website and will depend on weight. In most cases across the country, it should be less than $10.00, which is also a deductible expense. There is no charge for the Priority Mail tear-proof envelopes.