What to do if a check is NOT made out to the Side-Out Foundation

If a supporter makes the check payable to your school, contact the school official in charge of accounts payable and ask if it is possible to endorse the check for transfer to The Side-Out Foundation.  If not, return the check to the person who wrote it, and ask if they will write a new one made out to The Side-Out Foundation.  

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.