1. Start by heading to digpinktour.org and click on “Start a Campaign” in the top right corner. Enter your email address to see if you have a Side-Out account.
2. If you already have an account, log in to your account to get started. If you do not yet have an account, you must set up a Side-Out account.
3. Once logged in to your account, click the “Create New Campaign” button.
4. When asked to select a tour initiative, select “Dig Pink® Tour” by clicking “Join.”
5. A drop-down box will appear and ask you to select the type of campaign you are starting (Individual, Business, Club, or School). Select the appropriate field.
6. Fill out the fields that appear, including organization name, goal & address and then click “Submit.”
Your “master” campaign page has now been created and should appear on your home page.
To create sub-campaign pages underneath your master page:
7. Start by clicking "view your page." Find the blue “Join The Team” button on your master page. Click that button.
(Anyone can create their own sub-campaign page under your page by selecting this button. For example, a club coach can go to their clubs master page to create their team’s sub-campaign page.)
8. Refer back to step 5, and continue. To continue to create sub-campaigns under the mast page, you must always select the “Join The Team” button from the master page.