1. Start by heading to side-out.org and click on the LOG-IN button in the top right corner. If you have not set up and account click the SIGN-UP button
3. Once logged into your account, click the green “CREATE A NEW CAMPAIGN” button.
4. In the pop up box either choose an existing campaign or use the search to find one.
5. Fill out the form. One of the first options it will ask if you are a Individual, Business or School. Select the appropriate field. When you complete the form, click SUBMIT
6. Customize your campaign page by adding text and pictures.
TO CREATE SUB-CAMPAIGN PAGES UNDERNEATH YOUR MAIN PAGE:
1. Start by clicking VIEW link below your campaign on the dashboard.
2. Find the blue “JOIN THE TEAM” button on your master page. Click that button.
(Anyone can create their own sub-campaign page under your page by selecting this button. For example, every player can go to their school's master page to create their personal sub-campaign page.)
3. Refer back to step 5, and continue. To continue to create sub-campaigns under the master page, you must always select the “JOIN THE TEAM” button from the master page.