Side-Out's Dig Pink® events are supported by middle/high school and college students nationwide. Although the events began as volleyball specific events, participants do not have to be volleyball players/coaches or even athletes at all! There are various ways to get involved in the Dig Pink® Rally. Below are some ideas to get you started:
- Host an event (Follow these guidelines to get started)!
- Make a donation. If you have a team you are supporting, make the donation through their team page; if not, simply make a general donation on the Dig Pink Rally page. Don't forget to find out if your company makes matching donations!
- Volunteer your time and/or your services. Find a Dig Pink event in your area and contact the organizers to see how you can help.
- Do you own a business? Sponsor the overhead for the event so all funds can go toward donations, and/or donate products for a raffle!
- Are you a breast cancer advocate or health professional? Offer to set up a table at the event and provide educational resources for attendees.
- Help secure raffle/auction items if the event plans on having one.
- Volunteer to post fliers and create posters about the event.
DOWNLOAD THIS FLYER for more information about getting started!
Opportunities for involvement are endless...be creative and have fun!