Side-Out's Dig Pink® movement is supported by middle/high school, college students, and the volleyball community nationwide. Although the events began as volleyball specific events, participants do not have to be volleyball players/coaches or even athletes at all! There are various ways to get involved in the Dig Pink® Movement. Below are some ideas to get you started:
- Host an Event (Follow these guidelines to get started)!
- Host a Match at a School
- Organize a Tournament
- Run a Clinic
- Participate in a Team Activity
- IGYB - Show support for your teammates by making a promise to have their backs.
- Assist Project - Motivate others by creating uplifting hospital cards.
- Heroes - Honor and recognize someone in your life who is a hero to you.
- Will To Way Challenge - Challenge your team to test their willpower by making a commitment for 30 days.
- Make a Donation
- If you have a team you are supporting, make the donation through their fundraising page; if not, simply make a general donation at https://side-out.org/donate/. Don't forget to find out if your company makes matching donations!
- Volunteer your time and/or your services. Find a Dig Pink campaign in your area and contact the organizers to see how you can help. You can also help by posting fliers and creating posters about the event.
Do you own a business? Sponsor the overhead for the event so all funds can go toward donations, and/or donate products for a raffle!
Are you a breast cancer advocate or health professional? Offer to set up a table at the event and provide educational resources for attendees.
Help secure raffle/auction items if the event plans on having one.