Give your time and share your enthusiasm to inspire others to participate in the Dig Pink Rally, whether it’s through a donation of their time, a monetary gift or both!
- Ace: Set a giving goal for your team: “we will donate ___ time and aim to raise ___ dollars for the cause”. As a Side-Out Ace team, aim for $500 or more! The easiest way to manage donations is to ask donors to give online using your Dig Pink campaign page and/or collect donations at the event and mail them to The Side-Out Foundation. Some fundraising ideas: ask people for donations via e-mail, over the phone and in person
- when someone donates, ask if their company offers matching donations
- sell Dig Pink® t-shirts
- organize a raffle or auction
- more fundraising ideas
- Hard Hitting: Ask each participant to give two hours of their time to help with the event, and aim for $1,000 or more!
- Perfect Pass: Ask each participant to give three hours of their time to help with the event, and aim for $2,500 or more!
- Above the Net: Ask each participant to give four hours of their time to help with the event, and aim for $3,500 or more!