Package and Mailing Details
If your team participated in The Assist Project, please fill out and print this "Package Details" form, including how many cards your team made and the amount of dollars your team raised. Please mail this form in with your cards and funds. Every team must fill out their own form.
If your entire club participated in the project, and you have a large amount of teams that you would have to fill the "Package Details Form" out for, please contact us and we can send you a form that you can use to put all teams one document.
Please mail your package to:
The Side-Out Foundation
3935 University Drive
Fairfax, VA 22033
Once we receive your package, we will send your cards off to a hospital or cancer center located within your region. If you have places in mind that you would like them sent, please include them on the “Team Package Details Form”. Please know that we CANNOT promise that your cards will be delivered to your suggested location.
When we receive your package, we will contact your team or club if it qualifies for the “Dig Pink® Tour Initiative” t-shirts and website badge.
Please Include In Package:
- Cards (Make sure cards meet Side-Out’s requirements)
- Funds - if not raised on campaign page (Please do not mail cash)
- Package Details Form (Team Form OR Club Form)
- Roster with shirt sizes for each player/coach (YL, S, M, L, XL, 2XL)
- Hospital or Cancer Center Requests* (ONLY if you would like cards sent to a specific location)